Landscape Foreman Jobs in Alliance, Ohio
Landscaping Foreman – Full-time in Alliance Ohio
Smith Landscaping is looking for a Landscape Foreman in Alliance, OH for working with our Landscaping jobs in Stark County. The foreman position works in the following areas:
If you want to be part of a great environment , great Company, Benefits and Great Pay depending on experience, Smith Landscaping is the Company for you. We are seeking hard-working quality minded individuals for a full-time Foreman for our Upcoming season. Our professional teams can manage all aspects of your property from Mulch, irrigation, landscape, hardscape, fall & spring clean ups.
Are you ready to think smart and act boldly? Hit the apply button below to apply.
The Landscape Foreman is responsible for installation and management of landscape and hardscape projects. The foreman is responsible for completing landscape and hardscape installations with great precision and business minded efficiency.
Skill set and educational requirements for position:
- 3+ years experience
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Reputable driving record
- Proficient heavy equipment operating skills including front end loaders, mini-excavators, and skid steer machinery with various attachments; other construction equipment as needed
- Extensive knowledge and experience in installing a variety of hardscape applications
- Knowledge of perennials, shrubs, evergreens, and trees: identification and cultural requirements
- Highly motivated, self-driven individual who is detail orientated
- Excellent attention to detail while working in a fun & fast paced environment
- Verbal & written communication skills
- Good time management skills; be available for long hours all year round
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Able to work effectively with individuals of differing knowledge and background (i.e. clients, contractors, vendors, other designers)
- Clean and professional appearance
- Punctual and dependable
Other position requirements:
- The Landscape Foreman may be required to work over 40 hours a week to accomplish goals and objectives.
- The Landscape Foreman may be exposed to any or all of the following job related hazards:
- Stress related to job function.
- Hazards related to computer usages including but not limited to eye strain, back strain, carpel tunnel syndrome, etc.
- Lifting or moving objects weighing up to 50 lbs. d. Nursery site hazards.
- Other standard office and work-place hazards.
- Supervises and manages landscape crew.
- Ensures that each crew member is trained appropriately for each designated job assignment
- Participates in and conducts all job site safety briefings with crew members
- Ensures that all crew members utilize all required personal protective equipment
- Understands and instructs crew members on proper job site security procedures
- Ensures that all installation work is performed in accordance with industry and company standards
- Ensures that all equipment safety and maintenance procedures are followed
- Performs administrative functions pertaining to crew management
- Interacts with clientele in order to help ensure job satisfaction
- Understands financial aspects of each job assignment
- Supervises all crew members during the performance of all assigned work
- Leads by example
- Reports for duty at the designated location on time each day
- Follows directions from supervisor
- Ensures that all safety rules and company safety policies are adhered to
- Participates in all safety training sessions offered, asks questions, and improves job safety skills
- Communicates well with all crew members, supervisor and client
- Strives to improve job skills and develop the potential for upward mobility
- Participates in company sponsored First Aid/CPR
- Track and record all job expenses and hours worked accurately
- Trains crew members the development in the best practices of installation in company standards
- Direct activities on the job site, they include but are not limited to: coordinating work flow, hands on work, and operating a variety of machinery
- Manage personnel effectively and efficiently.
- Communicating production goals (and other items) with crew members, supervisors, and clients
- Train and promote the development of subordinates in the best practices of installation and company standards
- Monitor all tools, equipment and machinery for needed maintenance
- Track and record all job expenses, including but not exclusively materials and hours worked
- Maintain a clean and safe job site at all times
- Other duties as required
Grounds Management Foreman Job Alliance Ohio Description
The Grounds Management Foreman job in Alliance, OH requires strong time management skills. You should have knowledge of maintenance practices (plants, proper pruning, integrated pest control, cultural practices), as well as, knowledge of irrigation and low voltage lighting systems. Having a pesticide commercial applicator license is also a must and being prepared for all contingencies (weather, personnel, equipment) to get the job done. View the full grounds management foreman job in Alliance Ohio.
Mowing Foreman Job Alliance Ohio Description
The mowing foreman in Alliance Ohio provides a safe, efficient, and positive working environment for all team members. They will be responsible for mowing practices, team members, and equipment. The mowing foreman will also know the clients’ wants, needs, desires and their schedule of services (turf treatments, upcoming bed maintenance) and maintain good communication with them. View the full mowing foreman job in Alliance OH.
Turf Foreman Job Alliance Ohio Description
The Turf Foreman job in Alliance Ohio provides a safe, efficient, and positive working environment for all team members. You will be responsible for all turf care practices (site analysis, soil sampling, I.P.M., core aeration, insect and weed control, fertilization, turf renovation, repair and proper mowing). The Turf Foreman also understands the clients wants, needs desires, and their schedule of monthly services ( turf treatments, up coming BM and mowing) and maintain good communication with them. View the full turf foreman job in Alliance OH.
Salary: Landscape Foreman Pay in Alliance, OH
Salary is dependent on experience and skill. If you kill it, we are not shy about raises. But you have to prove it.
- Being surrounded by awesome people trying to achieve big things.
- Real impact – people here make a difference and create the direction of the company.
- Responsibility – we do believe in hiring smart people and getting out of the way.
Location: Landscape Foreman Job Alliance Ohio
The headquarters for Smith Landscaping is located just west of the Salem Ohio area at: 14630 Beloit Snodes Rd, Beloit, OH 44609. This facility is the perfect location and environment between designers, salesmen, and our crew’s foremen. Applicants should live in Mahoning Valley or in a nearby location including Alliance, Sebring, or Beloit.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit the following: A single, multi-page, PDF (under 10 MB) with cover letter, detailed resume & work samples to: firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Please do not include hyperlinks to external portfolios as they will not be reviewed. Smith Landscaping is dedicated to the principles of equal employment opportunity. We prohibit unlawful discrimination against applicants or employees on the basis of age, race, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable state or local law. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
Landscape Designing Career Advice
Looking for some expert advice for finding a job in the landscaping industry? Check out these helpful articles about landscaping careers in the valley