Spring cleaning isn’t just for the inside of your home! Your landscape needs a spring cleanup as well and Smith Landscaping can help. The professional staff at Smith Landscaping provides spring cleanups for hundreds of properties throughout Salem, Alliance, Canfield, and surrounding areas of Northeast Ohio.
Spring cleanup visits not only keep your landscape healthy, but they also keep your property looking neat and at its best as the weather warms and you start to spend more time outside.
Spring Landscape Cleanup Service
Typically, a spring cleanup includes the following services:
- Bed Weeding & Bed Maintenance – All weeds, limbs, trash, leaves, and any other debris leftover from the winter will be removed.
- Pruning – Any plant material that is due for pruning will be addressed (please note ornamental grasses, perennials, and Liriope should all be cut back in late winter).
- Mulch Cultivation – All mulch will be turned and cultivated, mulch in excess of 2″ in depth will be removed.
- Landscape Edging – All beds will be edged to a depth of 2-3″. Some call this an English edge, we simply refer to it as bed edging. Bed edging is a great way to define your bed and lawn areas as well as give your property the professionally maintained look it deserves.
- Landscape Mulching – All bed areas will be mulched with grade ‘A’ shredded hardwood mulch.
- Yard Cleanup – All debris will be removed from the property and all hard surfaces are blown clear prior to your spring cleanup service.
Why Choose Smith Landscaping for your Spring Cleanup?
As an established, award-winning, landscaping company in Northeast Ohio, our team of professionals has over 30 years of experience maintaining residential properties of all sizes. After your spring cleanup, your landscape will need ongoing landscape maintenance to keep it in top shape all year long. Ask us about our customized gardening service visits, lawn care programs, and routine lawn mowing visits that will do just that.
Contact us today for a free estimate for a spring yard cleanup for your residential property!