Smith Landscaping Inc.
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Mowing Foreman to join our team.
If you’re experienced in Grounds Management and love to be outdoors, come join us! Smith Landscaping Inc. is seeking an experienced full time Mowing Foreman to service our residential and commercial properties. Smith Landscaping remains a proud family owned company in business for more than 45 years. We’re a team of professionals, driven by results and relationships. We are strongly committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities. Must have a clean driving record and be able to pass drug test.
- Team oriented
- Leadership ability
- Communication (listening) skills
- Time management skills
- Knowledge of turf grasses, proper mowing practices, equipment
- Able to identify weeds, insect, and disease problems
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the field or applicable education
- Pesticide Commercial Applicator License
- Core, 8 (turf pest control), 5 (industrial vegetation)
You might be a good fit if:
- Provide a safe, efficient, and positive working environment for all team members
- Responsible for mowing practices, team members, and equipment
- Know the clients’ wants, needs, desires and their schedule of services (turf treatments, upcoming bed maintenance) and maintain good communication with them
- Exceed clients’ expectations
- Provide highest level of quality and professionalism
- Go above the call of duty
- Be prepared for all contingencies (weather, personnel, equipment)
- Understand time management practices and how to apply them
- Understand the goals, tasks, and concerns of team members
- Network within Property Management Department and office (be available)
- Enforce company policy if needed
- Operate and maintain equipment
- Diagnose and research all turf problems
- Trouble shoot any problems or concerns of the teams or the client and provide solutions
The Mowing Foreman will report to the General Manager.
Here’s What To Know About Working Here
Smith Landscaping remains a proud family owned company in business for more than 45 years. We’re a team of professionals, driven by results and relationships. We are strongly committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities. If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Smith Landscaping is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Think you’ve found your crew?