As part of our outdoor livings space projects, Smith Landscaping will often incorporate an outdoor fire pit. Fire pits are a great way to extend the usable time of your outdoor living space and deliver a great ambiance to your outdoor evenings. They provide warmth and interest on cooler nights and allow you to be outside comfortably in almost any weather.
The design options for fire pits are endless. Contemporary, rustic, integrated into a patio, or a stand-alone feature that draws your guests out into the yard to experience your landscape are just some of the options. We can build fire pits that burn wood, natural gas, or propane for the ultimate convenience. When properly integrated into your outdoor living space, a fire pit is a great addition.
Outdoor Fire Pit Design
Here are some things to think about before your design consultation:
- Fire Pit Materials – What do you want the fire pit made out of? Natural stone and pavers are very popular, but we’ve also built contemporary designs out of stucco or more rustic designs out of natural boulders that blend into your landscape. The options are endless, from a flagstone patio fire pit to a stacked stone fire pit design, and we love working with our clients while they make these decisions.
- Location – Think of how your guests flow during a party. Do you want room for a crowd to gather around your blazing fire? Or an intimate spot just for 2 to relax and enjoy?
- Fuel Source – Firewood is great and offers the real experience, but there is something to be said for flipping a switch inside your house to start the fire before you walk out. We build both types and our designers can go over all of your options.
- Outdoor Lighting – Think about integrated lighting for safety and interest. Our designers can incorporate a lighting plan that highlights the beauty of your fire pit and allows safe access at all hours.
Outdoor Fire Pit Installation
After the design phase, our team will work closely with you to create a plan for your outdoor fire pit installation. We service Northeast Ohio including Salem, Canfield, Alliance, Ravenna, and all of the surrounding area. Call us today to schedule a free initial consultation for your custom fire pit installation!
- Irregular Flagstone Patio with Fire Pit
- Stacked stone fire pit with irregular flagstone patio
- Stacked Stone Firepit
- Contemporary Patio with Integraged Outdoor Lighting and Fire Pit
- Stacked stone fire pit with field stone steppers
- Typical fire pit design
- Stacked stone fire pit and seating wall
- Natural boulder fire pit
- Outdoor fireplace with Carderock stone veneer
- Natural gas fire pit and paver patio with custom pergola
- Custom pergola and fire pit
- Maryland blend stone fire pit
- Custom stone fire pit and irregular flagstone pathway