Smith Landscaping Inc.
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Turf Technician to join our team.
If you’re experienced in Grounds Management and love to be outdoors, come join us! Smith Landscaping Inc. is seeking an experienced full time Turf Technician to service our residential and commercial properties. Smith Landscaping remains a proud family owned company in business for more than 45 years. We’re a team of professionals, driven by results and relationships. We are strongly committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities. Must have a clean driving record and be able to pass drug test.
- Team oriented
- Leadership ability
- Communication (listening skills)
- Time management skills
- Plant knowledge
- Knowledge of turf care (I.P.M, core aeration, insect and weed control, fertilization, turf renovation and repair)
- Minimum of 1-2 years of field experience or applicable education
- Interest in future advancement
- Future interest in continual education and certifications
You might be a good fit if:
- Be a safe and efficient team member
- Understand and interpret directions
- Know clients needs, wants, desires and their schedule of monthly services (turf treatments, up coming BM and mowing) and maintain good communications with them
- Exceed clients expectations
- Provide the highest level of quality and professionalism
- Go above the call of duty
- Understand time management practices and know how to apply them
- Understand the turf care practices (how and why)
- Operate and maintain equipment
- Safely handle and apply chemicals
- Strive to be a foreman
The Turf Technician will report to the Turf Foreman.
Here’s What To Know About Working Here
Smith Landscaping remains a proud family owned company in business for more than 45 years. We’re a team of professionals, driven by results and relationships. We are strongly committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities. If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Smith Landscaping is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Think you’ve found your crew?