Smith Landscaping Inc.
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Team Member to join our team.
If you’re experienced in Grounds Management and love to be outdoors, come join us! Smith Landscaping Inc. is seeking experienced full time Team Members to service our residential and commercial properties. Smith Landscaping remains a proud family owned company in business for more than 45 years. We’re a team of professionals, driven by results and relationships. We are strongly committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities. Must have a clean driving record and be able to pass drug test.
- Team oriented
- Communication (listening) skills
- Basic understanding of industry
- Minimum 1 year of field experience
- Future interest in the industry
- Interest in future advancement
- Interest in continual education and certification
You might be a good fit if:
- Be a safe and efficient team member
- Positive attitude
- Understand and interpret directions
- Exceed clients’ expectations
- Provide the highest level of quality and professionalism
- Go above the call of duty
- Know what is expected of you, the team, the company by your foreman, the company, and the client(s)
- Maintain good communication with the clients and the team
- Understand the time management practices and how to apply them
- Strive to be a technician
The Team Member will report to the assigned foreman.
Here’s What To Know About Working Here
Smith Landscaping remains a proud family owned company in business for more than 45 years. We’re a team of professionals, driven by results and relationships. We are strongly committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities. If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Smith Landscaping is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Think you’ve found your crew?