Smith Landscaping Inc.
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Mowing Technician to join our team.
If you’re experienced in Grounds Management and love to be outdoors, come join us! Smith Landscaping Inc. is seeking an experienced full time Mowing Technician to service our residential and commercial properties. Smith Landscaping remains a proud family owned company in business for more than 45 years. We’re a team of professionals, driven by results and relationships. We are strongly committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities. Must have a clean driving record and be able to pass drug test.
- Team oriented
- Leadership ability
- Communication (listening) skills
- Time management skills
- Knowledge of turf grasses, proper mowing practices, equipment
- Able to identify weeds, insects, and disease problems
- Minimum of 1-2 years of field experience or applicable education
- Interest in future advancement
- Interest in continual education and certifications
You might be a good fit if:
- Be a safe and efficient team member
- Understand and interpret directions
- Know clients’ needs, wants, desires and their schedule of monthly services (turf treatments, bed maintenance)
and maintain good communication with them
- Exceed clients’ expectations
- Provide the highest level of quality and professionalism
- Go above the call of duty
- Understand time management practices and how to apply them
- Understanding the mowing process and know all of the routes
- Be able to run a mowing crew when needed
- Strive to be a foreman
The Mowing Technician will report to the Mowing Foreman.
Here’s What To Know About Working Here
Smith Landscaping remains a proud family owned company in business for more than 45 years. We’re a team of professionals, driven by results and relationships. We are strongly committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities. If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Smith Landscaping is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Think you’ve found your crew?