Smith Landscaping Inc.
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for an Installation/Construction Foreman to join our team.
If you’re experienced in Landscaping and love to be outdoors, come join us! Smith Landscaping Inc. is seeking an experienced full time Installation/Construction Foreman to service our residential and commercial properties. Smith Landscaping remains a proud family owned company in business for more than 45 years. We’re a team of professionals, driven by results and relationships. We are strongly committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities. Must have a clean driving record and be able to pass drug test.
- Team oriented
- Leadership ability
- Communication (listening skills)
- Time Management Skills
- Knowledge of installation/construction practices
- paver/wall installation
- landscape lighting
- water features
- Minimum 2-3 year field experience
- Ohio Certified Nursery Technician
- Pesticide Commercial Applicator License
- Core, 6a General Ornamental Plant & Shade Tree Pest Control
- Within 2 years – achievement of: 5 – industrial Vegetation Control, 3a – General Aquatic Pest Control
- NCMA Level 1 Segmented Retaining Wall Installer
- And/or IPCI Level 1 Concrete Paver Installer
You might be a good fit if:
- Provide a safe, efficient, and positive working environment for all team members
- Responsible for installation/construction team and equipment
- Know the clients’ wants, needs, and desires; maintain good communication with them
- Exceed clients’ expectations
- Provide the highest level of quality and professionalism
- Go above the call of duty
- Properly understand and complete all paperwork
- Be prepared for all contingencies (weather, personnel, equipment)
- Understand time management practices and how to apply them
- Understand the goals, tasks, and concerns of team members
- Understand and interpret directions
- Enforce company policy if needed
- Operate and maintain equipment
- Heavy equipment operation and maintenance (truck & trailer, skid loaders and attachments, tractors and attachments)
- Small equipment operation and maintenance (plate compactor, chop saw, block cutter, table saw, sod cutter, bed edger, etc.)
- Ability to interpret design plans, know scales
The I/C Foreman will report to the General Manager.
Here’s What To Know About Working Here
Smith Landscaping remains a proud family owned company in business for more than 45 years. We’re a team of professionals, driven by results and relationships. We are strongly committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities. If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Smith Landscaping is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Think you’ve found your crew?