Smith Landscaping Inc.
Grounds Management Technician
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Grounds Management Technician to join our team.
If you’re experienced in Grounds Management and love to be outdoors, come join us! Smith Landscaping Inc. is seeking an experienced full-time Grounds Management Technician to service our residential and commercial properties. Smith Landscaping offers competitive pay, company uniforms w/cleaning services, paid sick/vacation days + birthday off paid, paid cert training, and continued growth opportunities.
- Team oriented
- Leadership ability
- Communication (listening) skills
- Time management skills
- Plant knowledge
- Knowledge of maintenance practices (proper pruning, integrated pest management, cultural practices
- Minimum of 1-2 years of field experience or applicable education
- Interest in future advancement
- Interest in continual education and certifications
- Must have a clean driving record and be able to pass drug test.
You might be a good fit if:
- You’re committed to safey and efficiency
- You can understand and interpret directions
- Know clients’ needs, wants, desires and their schedule of monthly services (turf treatments, upcoming bed maintenance and mowing) and maintain good communications with them
- Exceed clients’ expectations
- Provide the highest level of quality and professionalism
- Go above the call of duty
- Understand time management practices and how to apply them
- Understand the maintenance process (how and why)
- Operate and maintain equipment
- Be able to run a maintenance crew when needed
- Strive to be a foreman
The GM Technician will report to the GM Foreman.
Here’s What To Know About Working Here
Smith Landscaping remains a proud family owned company in business for more than 45 years. We’re a team of professionals, driven by results and relationships. We are strongly committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities. If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Smith Landscaping is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Think you’ve found your crew?