The Team Member will report to the assigned foreman.
If you’re experienced in Grounds Management and love to be outdoors, come join us! Smith Landscaping Inc. is seeking experienced full time Team Members to service our residential and commercial properties. Smith Landscaping remains a proud family owned company in business for more than 45 years. We’re a team of professionals, driven by results and relationships. We are strongly committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities. Must have a clean driving record and be able to pass drug test.
Smith Landscaping offers competitive pay, company uniforms w/cleaning services, paid sick/vacation days + birthday off paid, paid cert training, and continued growth opportunities.
- Team oriented
- Communication (listening) skills
- Basic understanding of industry
- Minimum 1 year of field experience
- Future interest in the industry
- Interest in future advancement
- Interest in continual education and certification
- Be a safe and efficient team member
- Positive attitude
- Understand and interpret directions
- Exceed clients’ expectations
- Provide the highest level of quality and professionalism
- Go above the call of duty
- Know what is expected of you, the team, the company by your foreman, the company, and the client(s)
- Maintain good communication with the clients and the team
- Understand the time management practices and how to apply them
- Strive to be a technician